I've read some new point in SEO 2011...
1. Microsoft will make numerous updates to Bing and strongly integrate a social aspect into this (such as the recent Facebook integration)
2. Google will use CTR in their algorithm. Bing already uses this.
3. The Local Search business will increase and more sites will optimise for local sites.
4. Google will begin to use certain nofollow links for ranking sites.
5. More SEO blog posts will include data analysis.
6. SEO optimisation will go beyond mobile and web. It will move to Google TV/Apple TV, videos and audio etc.
7. Microsoft will be more accepted in the SEO World.
Search Engine Optimization|Seo UK
- Professional AniMaC Member
Number of posts : 597
Age : 32
Location: : coimbatore
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum