I seriously and urgently need help with this. I do not know who to approach for answers to my queries regarding this.
I am planning to start an online business where I will be advertising my products online and conducting an online sale.
The product will then be send via courier to the buyer.
The products are electronics and computer related (like SD Memory Cards, Flash Drives etc).
I am worried about the following :
1) Do I have to register my business. I already have a name but its not registered as a business anywhere. If yes, How do I go about doing this.
2) What kind of taxes will I have to pay and how do I have to register for these taxes.
3) I will be receiving my products from abroad via courier. Do i have to pay for any other import duties etc
4) Do I need a current account for such a business. Its small scale and I do not have an office. I will be working from home.
Awaiting a response..
Online Trading|Trading cfds
- Professional AniMaC Member
Number of posts : 597
Age : 31
Location: : coimbatore
Favorite Anime character: : mickey mouse
Power HP :
AniMaC's forum points : 1743
Registration date : 2011-03-08
Imagine building a website that you have designed through a program available online. This program takes you step by step and allows you to build any website that you can dream of, even several if you wish. Next, imagine this program helping you to get ranked high on the search engines, saving you money. You can get targeted traffic to your website for free. My wife and I are using this amazing program to promote our business. I would love to share more info about it
- Official Junior AniMaC Member
Number of posts : 146
Age : 31
Location: : tn
Favorite Anime character: : poppoy
Power HP :
AniMaC's forum points : 396
Registration date : 2011-07-19
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum