It's not a sequel, but it is a sweeping set of changes. MAG 2.0, a major patch, is less than a month away from hitting Playstation 3s worldwide.
The changes were outlined today in a post on the official MAG blog. From the blog post, the patch will include:
• PlayStation Move support
• An increased level cap that goes to level 70
• A revamped Skill Tree
• A brand-new in-game economy that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items from the also-new "Supply Depot"
• "Clan Deploy" feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game
• A "MAG News" page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in
• A multitude of updates that refine existing weapons, maps, and vehicles
• Bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience
Those who have messed around in the beta for this patch have likely already experienced the wild rebalancing, from weapons to running speed. The patch will require players to rethink their character customization choices.
- Official Junior AniMaC Member
Number of posts : 170
Age : 26
Location: : australia
Favorite Anime character: : nothing
Power HP :
AniMaC's forum points : 513
Registration date : 2010-08-14
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum